Our outreach services offer community support services to all residents of Erin and Guelph-Eramosa. Our compassionate and energetic outreach team consists of hard-working and empathic outreach workers that provide support and direction in many areas;
- System navigation (health care, social services, legal/justice, government benefits, etc)
- Assistance in connecting to mental health, addictions, housing/homelessness, employment, education, immigration, abuse/trauma/grief counseling, and health care services
- Support in accessing services (i.e. referrals, connecting with services with transportation and/or 1:1 support, assisting with applications and phone calls)
- Direct access to EWCS transportation programs, food insecurity, income tax clinics for low-income residents, adult day programs, and youth services
- Support while navigating through difficult times, i.e. grief, trauma, stress, etc.
Julia Martin, Manager, Community Supports 519-833-9696 ext 232
Amanda Kosher, Community Support Worker 519-833-9696 ext 229