***COVID-19 Service Adjustments***
Face to face sessions are by appointment only, and can be booked by calling the appropriate worker. Social distancing measures are in place and strictly adhered to, and face coverings are required to enter the building. All clients entering the building will be screened for COVID-19.
Phone, video, and text, support is available during business hours by contacting the Outreach Worker, and “porch visits” can be arranged if the client is unable to attend the office.
Outreach services offers community support services to all community members of East Wellington. Our compassionate and energetic outreach team includes hard-working and empathic outreach workers that can provide support and direction in many areas;
- System navigation (health care, social services, legal/justice, government benefits, etc)
- Assistance in connecting to mental health, addictions, housing/homelessness, employment, education, immigration, abuse/trauma/grief counselling, and health care services
- Support in accessing services (i.e. referrals, connecting with services with transportation and/or 1:1 support, assisting with applications and phone calls)
- Direct access to transportation program, food security, income tax clinics, adult day programs, and youth services
- Support while navigating through difficult times, and i.e. grief, trauma, stress, etc.