Feeding families in need
*COVID-19 PROGRAM CHANGES**
- PROVIDING PORCH DROP OFF DELIVERIES TO REGISTERED CLIENTS BY APPOINTMENT
- DRIVE THOU HAMPER PICK UP AT FOOD BANK LOCATIONS BY APPOINTMENT
As a member of the Ontario Association of Food Banks, East Wellington Community Services provides short-term food support to families and individuals in need. Long-term, we are striving to discover and implement solutions to reduce hunger in East Wellington
East Wellington Community Services offers
- Monthly food support for families and individuals in need with choice and variety of food based on Canada’s Food Guide, each client’s nutritional requirements, and availability
- Adopt-a-Family Christmas Hamper
- School Back Pack Program
If you or someone you know is in need, please contact our offices in Erin at 519-833-9696 or our Rockwood office at 519-856-2113.
Hunger relief in our community begins with you!
At our foodbank, we are always accepting donations in the form of
- Fresh foods
- Frozen foods
- Personal hygiene products
- Children’s lunch items
- Canned and dry goods
Donations to our foodbank can be dropped off at your local office listed on our contact us page.
Top 10 Most Needed Items for our Food Bank